TERMS, PRIVACY, & DISCLAIMERS
Last Updated: December 2023
Welcome to IV ACADEMY, a company dedicated to helping individuals and businesses grow through our online digital courses, products, and services. We want to ensure that our customers understand our policies, terms, and disclaimers before purchasing any of our offerings. By making a purchase with IV ACADEMY, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Product and Service Information: We strive to provide our customers with accurate and up-to-date information about our products and services. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on our website, in our marketing materials, or in our digital courses.
2. Payment: When you make a purchase with IV ACADEMY, you agree to pay the full price of the product or service at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card or PayPal. All transactions are processed securely.
3. Refunds: All sales are final, and we do not offer refunds for any of our products or services. Please ensure that you have carefully reviewed the information provided about the product or service before making a purchase.
4. Intellectual Property: All content provided in our digital courses, products, and services, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and audio recordings, is the property of IV ACADEMY and is protected by copyright laws. You agree not to copy, distribute, or reproduce any of our content without our prior written permission.
5. Liability: IV ACADEMY is not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from your use of our products or services. Our liability to you is limited to the amount you paid for the product or service.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties: IV ACADEMY provides all of its digital courses, products, and services "as is," without any warranties, express or implied. We do not guarantee that our products or services will meet your needs, or that they will be error-free or uninterrupted.
7. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless IV ACADEMY, its owners, employees, agents, and affiliates from any claims, damages, or losses arising out of your use of our products or services.
8. IV ACADEMY makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the success or results you may achieve by using our products or services. Your success depends on your own efforts, skills, and experience.
9. IV ACADEMY reserves the right to modify or discontinue any of our products or services at any time without notice.
10. IV ACADEMY is not responsible for any third-party websites or services that may be linked to or from our products or services.
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, without notice. Please review this Agreement periodically for changes.
Statement of Non-Sharing for Mobile Numbers, Message Frequency, and Data Rates Disclosure:
This statement outlines our practices regarding the collection, usage, and disclosure of mobile numbers, message frequency, and the associated costs related to messaging services. Please read this statement carefully to understand how we handle this information.
Collection and Usage of Mobile Numbers:
Sharing of Mobile Numbers:
We do not share your mobile number with any third parties without your explicit consent, except in the following circumstances:
If required by law, legal process, or government request, we may be obligated to disclose your mobile number.
In case of a merger, acquisition, or any other change in ownership, your mobile number may be transferred to the new entity, but we will notify you beforehand and provide options to opt out if desired.
By providing your mobile number and opting in to receive messages from us, you consent to receive periodic communications via text messages or other messaging platforms. The frequency of these messages will vary depending on the nature of the information being sent, such as transactional messages, promotional offers, or service updates. While we strive to maintain a reasonable message frequency, please note that it may vary and you can always opt out of receiving messages by following the instructions provided in the messages or by contacting us directly.
Message and Data Rates:
Standard message and data rates may apply when you receive text messages or other communications from us. These rates are determined by your mobile service provider and are beyond our control. We are not responsible for any charges or fees incurred as a result of receiving messages from us. We recommend checking with your mobile service provider for details on any applicable charges.
Thank you for choosing IV ACADEMY. We look forward to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals!
© Copyright 2023 IV ACADEMY LLC, All Rights Reserved.
Let's Connect: (866) 702-7927
7901 4th St. N STE 14849, St. Petersburg, FL 33702
IV ACADEMY LLC is an education and training company. We do not sell a business opportunity, “get rich quick” program or money-making system. We believe, with education, individuals can be better prepared to make investment decisions, but we do not guarantee success in our training. We do not make earnings claims, efforts claims, or claims that our training will make you any money.
All material is intellectual property and protected by copyright. Any duplication, reproduction, or distribution is strictly prohibited. Investing of any kind carries risk and it is possible to lose some or all of your money. The training provided is general in nature, and some strategies may not be appropriate for all individuals or all situations. We make no representation regarding the likelihood or probability that any actual or hypothetical investment will achieve a particular outcome or perform in any predictable manner. Statements and depictions are the opinions, findings, or experiences of individuals who generally have purchased education and training. Results vary, are not typical, and rely on individual effort, time, and skill, as well as unknown conditions and other factors.
We do not measure earnings or financial performance. Instead, we track completed transactions and satisfaction with services through voluntary surveys. You should not, however, equate reported sales transactions with financially successful transactions. Further, many customers do not continue with the program, do not apply what they learn, or do attempt to apply what they learn but nonetheless have difficulty in making sales successful for them.
The Company may link to content or refer to content and/or services created by or provided by third parties that are not affiliated with the Company. The Company is not responsible for such content and does not endorse or approve it. The Company may provide services by or refer you to third-party businesses. Some of these businesses have common interests and ownership with the Company.
This site is not a part of the YouTube, Bing Google, or Facebook website; Google Inc, Microsoft INC, or Meta Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by YouTube, Google, Bing, or Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc. YOUTUBE is a trademark of GOOGLE Inc. BING is a trademark of MICROSOFT Inc. IV ACADEMY LLC , United States